Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Understanding it all.

We exist in a fish bowl swirling around,
Searching for a part of our heart that's lost.
Destined to find a soul that leaves us earth bound,
Prevent our bodies from floating into the sun. 

The flesh and bones are hollow,
Our minds and thoughts are space,
The feet that we walk on, can't get you to this state.

These dreams, they torture, leading you away,
The reality hasn't started, it's happened again today.
 
And when the lights go out, will I see your face? 
And when my heart stops beating, will my love decay...

We try to understand the atmosphere, decipher what causes pain,
Dissect our nature, know everything about everything. 
The structures that surround us, our hollow thin air,
The people we talk with are really not there.

My connection is fading, my aura is grey,
Like a satellite engulfed by a bursting star,  
Particles of my life are drifting..



















No comments:

Post a Comment