Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I slept through the storm...
Awoke by the man I adored.
If I only knew what I missed in the night,
The rustling of an inconsiderate right.
It might have never been my fight.
Now that I'm awake and know your warm
I promise not to hurt you anyhow,
Now that I have let it out, my love,
I won't crash us down anymore.
The saddest blow, a friend lost his life...
If he knew what to do, the medication bottles would vanish from his room..
The hardest time I'd ever have is when I face that fact, he'll never come back.
All the time he shared with the world, couldn't add up to the depth of his impact.
Now that I'm awake and know your home,
I promise not to cry anymore,
Now that I have seen your gone, my friend,
I won't forget the life you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment