Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The nature of it all is that I feel for him in vain,
When his sadness fills the room, I can't help but suffer the same,
And the memories I posses make me feel a strange discomfort
Of the after math mess that has surrounded this hollow...heart of mine. 

It's all uncertain, these promises that were made,
Returned all comfort, the deal was never played...

I sigh and I scorch in,  the fire that has grown,
I gaze into safety, but feel like I'm too far from home..

I wallow in this maze, too weak to raise my feet...
A mere glimpse of my future makes me realize I have faith,..
I don't depend on love, but I won't shine it away...
I'll remember what has happened and how I've learned from my mistakes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment