Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

When I fell asleep I didn't realize my dream would become real,
That the hours I was sleeping were moments of the day I was living,
The bright pink skies depicted of what I thought was my imagination,  
The man with the green eyes was a true infatuation who walked by my side...

I ran on what I thought were clouds, but it was air beneath my feet,
I pummeled through a forest, but it was only my tragedy,
I watched my heart die, a dagger gore fest like scene,
My insides were squeezing into a tight fisted way...

The reality was harsh, it was too horrid to be true, 
If I didn't think twice I never expected this from you,
The nightmare is now, I have to wake up from the grief...
These feelings of sorrow are an echo from our history. ..

I come off as pathetic and selfish...
To an audience of who I'd give my everything...

The show is now over, commence on with the next dream.











No comments:

Post a Comment