Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My love

Matrimonial convictions cover me whole,
With a hole in the center,spreading rapidly,
It tears around the edge of my dress,
Shredding up the seam until I am naked. 

I've accepted my sentence of loneliness,
That I'll walk this aisle alone,
Dismiss what I ever wanted since I was a little girl.

I had what I truly wanted,
It fell between my fingers along with my ring,
I lost my one true love. .
I cannot search for what already was. 

Once I was told that I will move forward,
I know I can't defy the gravity, the pull...
Time will move my body, but my soul stands still.






No comments:

Post a Comment