Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

To the discerning group who have big point of views,
You wear your collars as halos and the fashion show makes sense...
These chapters keep changing and I can't keep up...
My time spent alone is effervescent yet numb.

I'm walking on a tight rope above a pit of venomous snakes,
The wind rolls in every direction causing my vulnerable frame to sway,
In the long run it's much better, but till then I'd rather hide,
Let the world that's worn take on my soul and bury me...
Envelop me in the ground, let me blossom in a way that's never been done.

But tomorrow's another lifetime. These curves in my life won't always fray. I'll look up to that star, remember myself and maybe you...or you...and them. And how things just are. Fucking remarkable.





No comments:

Post a Comment