Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Friday, May 25, 2012

There's silence at home and an emptiness that has grown,
I sleep through the night only to wake up stoned.

My dishes are clean, the table is set for one,
I fill my fridge with the things that were there before.

I've been burdened with love,
My infatuation of the idea is still around.
I can pretend I'm aloof, but I'm not.

Twenty six years before I was born,
Non existent, no life to build from.

Twenty six years have gone by,
A book full of memories to be told.

This life exists, along with many more,
The theory of connection has sparked for only one.

I long for their company, to feel the intense energy,
I speak my mind clumsily only to feed their doubts..





No comments:

Post a Comment