Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012


I had no will, my feelings a muck..
Letting you go was all too much,
Your voice, your thought never left my mind,
My love for you never got lost from time,
Now that I am older from then,
I have found out this fairy tale would end,
Your heart is not completely in,
Your love for me is almost pretend.

It hurts inside to conclude, if I am worth it at all to you, this bridge would not be broken, the planks would have been built again.

I know what I am, not just a lover nor a friend, I have feelings in my chest, they burn with anger from this mess. I find peace when I reminisce of all the times we shared in our bed, but the reality is your not here.

I find myself tricking my head into this place where your romantic antics aren't just for my sake...

No comments:

Post a Comment