Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

These days and nights have been lonely, I've been bartered with myself,
It wasn't too long ago I had too much to sell,
I've awoken my spirit, I've cast my own love spell,
I longed to find my being, the time has shown me well.

It's a far cry, far cry out to yourself,
searched for a true meaning, when it was only in myself
and it's been a long time, long time since I knew,
what I really wanted or what I was supposed to.

I've been waiting to find you,
did you know that?
I lost touch with your silhouette a century ago,
Now that I have you,
I'll never let you fade,
Disappear into the rain,
Watch you drown in your dismay..

You are beautiful,
should have never let them tell you otherwise,
Forget the past and pain,
Forgive those who took pieces of you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment