Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Perfect scenary, smile upon my face,
Warm breeze embrace, laughter in the midst,
This forest that I've walked in, has a story to be told,
The souls that have visited hold more truth from those they know.
Secrets from their lovers, lies kept inside,
The trees can't help but listen to the sorrow they are shown.

I don't wish that, I want there to be peace,
I can't control the others or what they've said,
I can't burn them from your memory, but I can build you a sanctuary.

I'll let your vines tangle me or tie me in a knot,
I will rest my head against your branches and have you hear my thoughts,
Dip my toes into the earth and sink until I'm lost....



















No comments:

Post a Comment