Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I let myself down anytime I believe,
I walk through time backwards from any sort of grief,
The reasons for this I'm unsure,
Why I trust all souls is absurd. 

If my life were a fairy tale, how would this story end..
Or is this story a tragedy like Romeo and Juliet..
Although I want to let go and forfeit...
There's a part of me inside not willing to. 

I can carry my past in a locket, throw it against the wind,
I could reach for the stars in the sky and pretend they are my fortune..
I don't think I need to expect, I can live my life without disappointment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment