Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I wake in the morning, sit against the edge of my bed.
I raise my arms to the ceiling and wish that I wasn't there,
This moment, this destiny is accelerating time,
I'd stop to smell the roses, but the buds have already died.

The sunshine helps, it really does,
This peaceful walk by myself is all that I want.
I touch the leaves that have fallen on me,
Rest my head against the tree that makes me feel secure,
It won't always be there, nor will I, but the energy is alive
and this lesson I have learned has taught me the power of the earth,
We can always breathe and love, no matter what your hell is,
no matter what the weather brings, the violent storms will form,
but we can't let the grey take over, it's a natural balance and freedom we can choose,
from the wave lengths that exhausts or minds, but once you've found the way, to take all fear away...
The sky will be blue, the waters will too and the ones you love will possess this power too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment