Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In sickness and in health I'd share with you my well,
The waters would be plenty, the glass never half empty.
Over a day and night I'd share with you my life,
The time well spent, the moment never ending.

If I could choose the shade of the moon, I'd go with crimson to match our blood.
Look up above and gaze into you, see our bleeding hearts reflect in the dark.

The sickness deep inside, won't always be alive,
These lines of words won't concern my soul or yours,
In honest and in truth, I can't stop loving you,
Without this misery, redemption plays a fine tune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment