Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Phantoms fill the room, it's dark against the moon,
Feelings feed the unfortunate speech of what I speak,
Time goes on, the flowers grow, sunshine beams when I'm alone,
It darkens the valley within a few seconds, when I think too much.
Borrow my spirit for a day, wait for the sky to trade more lives..
I'm spinning thinking of you, thank you for the inspiration,
I say fuck off for the complications in my heart and mind.

Until I'm healed and new, I'll still be lost,
Sew my patches one by one and fill the stitches,
Pat the dust from this place, wipe the new day with a clean slate. 


I write to release my voids, remind my faults,
I relate to myself only because I know it well.
I care about things too much..Not enough to be smart enough.
I've lost myself once again,
Wonder when I'll let myself win.

It's hard to say I don't love you, when your the only one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment