Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

As time grows closer to mystery, my mind is all over the place. 
I've become vain for a distraction..
Can I categorize my life like files in a cabinet?
I've soared over cliffs higher than this, yet I exhaust my mind with tasks. 

Like an old habit that surfaces, I think back at how I've rekindled it...
When the plate is heavy and you get lost up ahead, the kettle will boil and burn your skin. 
I've learned from before that this is not the best....Way to clean up your stress. 

And the conclusion to this day is to love, dream and have faith. Thank those who care enough to communicate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment