Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I slept for six days and three hours,
In between the shut eye I was fed by a black cat.
The time spent drowsing was a blur, feels as though I've woken asleep.
Debilitated was all I could mumble..At first,
It hurts when they assume the worst, lost faith in ones word is a sad truth...
Who could blame them, I don't even trust my own father.

Sometimes I forget my name, walk around this cement maze....
But I remember my hope.
I dream of leisure and I know that someday my vision will come true.
That the turquoise sea and palms will be there.

My mind has been altered and the previous thoughts and beliefs are scattered all over the place.
What was altered has no relation to politics or religion....
But a open your eyes to life and know who you are.
Johnny isn't going to save you! Nor will Betty!
I will though, 

No comments:

Post a Comment