Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

As I lay here on my couch, I am nauseous.
I want to express myself, but know it's negative.
I can write how I feel and be done...
I don't understand why I am sick.
Every month. Weak immunity?
Over exerted?
Disease?
I feel like I am no fun.
I try to be healthy.
I haven't drank a drop of alcohol in almost seven months.
I haven't had sugar, besides potatoes in almost a month.
I turn white as a ghost and puke at work randomly.
I take all my vitamins and probiotics like a good girl.
I go to the gym despite how I feel.
I want to live and do things.
I am afraid that no one will be there.
I am so tired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment