Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, April 20, 2013


I got a man whose infected with the fever, I got a man whose burning inside
I got no money, but I'm somewhat of a believer, the grass caught on fire and it's better on my side.

Won't you run away with me, I can't cure you but, I think, a little medicine just might make this right,
I could bound and tie your wrists, be your dominatrix or smile real sweet and bandage your fists...

I got a man whose heart beats to a rhythem, a tune I play when he's inside of me.
I got a heart that shattered on the kitchen table, my family dined and were fed for a year.

Won't you come and stay with me, we could build this house with leaves, I'd tell the wind to take a hike.
I could grow our own garden, the one we dreamed and forgotten, plant the new life and let our love subside.

No comments:

Post a Comment