Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013



I have lived for millions of years and evolved thousands of times...
The elements I endured failed to eliminate my existence.
I dwell in your mind and pierce into your soul when you are weak.
Any negative thought feeds me with delight...
If you turn off the lights, I will appear.

Man fears my truth. I am paid to be ignored.
You may sacrifice yourself for me..
I will never approve.
Even though I say I do...

I am you. I am your enemy. I will fill your heart with dread. Keep you from happiness.

There may be light and there may be love, the strongest bonds become parallel....
Unite, trust and speak of peace, banish the darkness that resides in all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment