Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I lay on my couch with a stuffy nose. The lights are dimmed in a way that comforts my eyes..
I watch my favorite show about doctors and sex, fantasize about wearing scrubs...
My first Friday has begun and I'm looking forward to my next one.
A few days from now is an anniversary of my birth.
I sometimes wonder how it would be if I never was..
But those thoughts will never help.

The past hurts and the present is bitter sweet.
I have kept on track, yet I've fallen to my knees..
I am head strong for the things that I want and also toward things that are unwanted...

I find a serene state of mind when I meditate and pray,
I fall off track when I concentrate on being lonesome...
Yet I know I'm not alone...
Although I can't blame myself for wanting more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment