Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Significant other disease,
I'm infected without a reason,
This fever has turned me blind,
My skin boils from the heat.
I can't see you standing there,
You don't care, you don't care.
I peel my eyes wide open,
but your still no where.

I find it pathetic where I fall,
How I still long for you now,
How I write you on your phone...
How pathetic I've become.
But whose to say that it's not right?
That I feel despite what's in front of me...
I'm just too stubborn to let go...
Of the one I loved before.

I don't quite understand...Why I still do...
You aren't even the same person I knew,
Nor am I, so what's the use?
I could race back and forth between time,
Think of all the times we lied,
Think of all the times we kissed,
Or listened to cds...
La la la..I can't hear it anymore...
I just wish I could see you face to face,
Introduce the people we are today....
and close the curtain. take a bow and say goodnight....
Make a toast for a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment