Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oh the mystics they can't see the change upon me, oh the mystics can't see, through me.
I can no longer tell a lie, for I'm filled with a new pride, the lies, they talk to me no more.
Oh, how'd you know? That there's ever so much more? In my heart I feel alive,
On the day I proclaim, that the pain will go away, my heart beats the same...and the pain can go..away.
Look up at the sky, tell me what is it you see. Do you see stars in the distant space, tell me of your maker.
I've been high, inebriated, I've collapsed when I drowned. On the day I became a believer...
All my thoughts...were answered, accept the devils lies, he won't let me go just yet...
His talons have dug deeper, pulling me under....underground...fill my mind with fears that I'm alone...
Who would ever love this girl?
Oh how it seems, that I'll ever wake this dream, I'm tied in a knot to my bed....
As much as I've seen and the love I'd like to believe, my heart is broken, yet I still feel sunshine...
And pray that my life will be free. That the devil will no longer want me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment