Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Friday, December 14, 2012

I closed all the doors, the windows too...
Closed my eyes, I thought I knew.
The house was cold and I was too...
Didn't realize how much I had missed you.

In the back of my mind, you were always there...
I tried to block my thoughts with distractions..
But that didn't matter..

I sit here thinking about your next visit..
Four months had gone by since the last..
A few months before I cut our communication...
I felt it was right...
And yet I am against it.

I never met to cause you wrong or leave you in the dark,
My humble mind believed you didn't care,

I know that I am in love with you, it's far from ordinary...
I hope that your love for me will be worth more than despair.
I hope that you'll stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment