Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Who he is.

He is an amazing person, he is selfless, he is loving and honest...works until he has nothing left in him, yet can relax as if he was on a vacation....and when I'm with him, every sad feeling or doubt vanishes and I am comforted. He has always made me feel like the most important person in the world, my flaws to him were endearing and when I had an emotional collapse he knew he couldn't help me despite how sweet he was or how much he told me he loved me, it was something I had to endure on my own...

I want him to know how much I appreciate his existence. I love him entirely...I've devoted majority of my writing to him, he inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment