Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

I have an addictive personality.
I prefer repetition.....
I try something new and it evolves into ambition,
The things that are bad, I can cast them away,
Yet the things that are good turn me into a slave.

The psychosis leads me to believe that it can be okay,
These desires mean well and are how my mind is made,
Thought patterns and dreams continue the same,
Resulting in self improvement into becoming healthy.

If I continue this balance act like I have,
Look down at the net and trust myself,
My addictive personality cannot be a flaw,
Only a guide to my life and how to live it well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment