Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I've been impatient my whole life,
It all started, when I was five,
I was guided each step of the way,
Protected from something I couldn't explain,
My intuition was my former faith...from within.
Now that I'm a woman,
I've closed my eyes.
Turned off my pride.
Now that I'm older,
I've done myself wrong,
I betrayed myself.

I woke up today and I know what I am...
When we were kids, we had no idea....That time won't always stand still.
I had some falls and tried to improve...My life for my children that I had to prove...
I confused my mind, overwhelmed with self hate...Lost the faith in myself and turned to other ways...
And here I am with a smile on my face. I don't need to follow what others say.
The universe is all I need to believe. 

I'm beautiful and kind. I'm creative and psychic....I love, I grieve....I'm empathic for all. I'm strong and wise. I can see through peoples eyes. I am sensitive and stubborn, I fear what I see in people. I can see my future. I know what will happen. And because of that, I'm impatient. 


No comments:

Post a Comment