Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Lone Lotus"


The crystal stars have shined good fortune my dear...
A cold winter night proven to be the warmest last year...
I pinch my cheek to see if I'm here.. 

I took a trip and when I returned,
I came back without burden.
The hours that passed were years of experience.
These concepts could prove marvel truth beyond explanation. 

I'm an artist who lacked confidence. Aware of how it all happened. 
A curious cat seeking answers, I have let go.

You are the scientist whose creative mind accentuates the beauty of life and understanding. 
Your carpenter hands could build a future worth living. 

I'm relieved, now I can sleep..
My mind was tired of running away.
And with this experience and year of study...
The greatest lesson of all was simplicity. 

The river bed harvested the vine....it drifted off into the nile....
Time had taken her away, again.
Alone the lotus rest..Until the sun would rise..
Her days remained night.
Reborn into the rise of tomorrow,
Intertwined with another...
Creation of light and peace..
The waters carried them toward a new day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment