Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Monday, November 28, 2011

I wrote a song...

I'm an amateur guitar player who needs new strings and hasn't played much in a month...hah...and I sort of messed up toward the end, oh well!
I'll record a better version sometime,here's the rough draft.

 video --->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q5M9fvHrHE

I remember sunshine, in December
Walked through the snow, to see me,
Removed all your clothes, to warm me,
You sang me a song, and kissed me

But it's over..
Your heart had frozen over...
September never seemed much colder...
It's really over...

I remember darkness, in September,
Walked through hell, when you left me,
Removed all your love, so quickly,
You broke my soul and hurt me....













No comments:

Post a Comment