Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Friday, August 17, 2012

So long, does it matter to you?
I say goodbye, but I keep holding on to you...
Until I think of the big picture, I'm filling my head with a painful tincture of lies.

I'm so confused about this time, I don't even know who this is devoted to.
I'm sinking deep into the dark, I might as well..
I base this moment on my pain, will I ever choose the positive side?

I have a choice, my lifes not done, only feels like it now,
My heart won't always be torn, it'll mend when I can relax.
I'd drink this bottle empty, but it won't do me any good,
My mind's already unhealthy, don't need my body to be abused.

I feel misunderstood, like I'm nothing. I hear you say that I can't hear, it's because I don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment