Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Monday, August 20, 2012

I have company, I have friends,
Freedom to live the way I intend,
Things get heavy, things get tough,
I'm still here, I don't give up.

I am pulled down to the ground, by a jerk I left awhile back,
Throw some punches, curse at me, do you think I feel anything?
Your angry heart just proves me why, I left your pessimistic side,
I could say fuck you and scream until I'm coarse,
Or sit back and feel no remorse.

I'm so grateful I am me, I choose to live in harmony,
Unlike you I won't hurt any soul on purpose, use the innocent like their puppets,
Pull their strings and watch them dance, manipulate their minds...
Talk bad behind their backs and shake hands after your wine.




No comments:

Post a Comment