Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I am aware of the change, it's about time I've found meaning. 
I feel content inside with a sense of well being..
I love the leaves when they fall...Another chance to begin...

My children's love could fill this room, banish all hurt and gloom...
Their innocence and silliness teaches me to be patient..
Hold their little hands and kiss them, every night.  
Look into their eyes and see why I'm here.
Listen carefully, watch them grow...
Hope tomorrow continues on..I live for their smiles..Carry on for our life. 

I am sad for how I felt, struggled with what had overwhelmed, me. 
I am thankful I held on, to what has always meant the most..
I promise to stay strong and protect...
Even when I doubt myself. I will never look back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment