Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I want more

You know I really don't truly get you, I say I do, but  I don't have a clue..
I feel you always talk in circles, because your too damn stubborn to listen to yourself.
We're the same to a sense, but I really think your a mess, like me, but I don't take things so seriously.

I won't wait anymore, the love I have still lingers though...I think I just might, fall in love with myself,
I already feel a change in me, a desire to do what's best for me...and your not.

No more phone calls, no more hope..When you come to town I'll make sure I'm gone. Sorry to say, you waited for a cure, but it's too late this infection is viral. I had patience, despite what you told me, to move on and live, yet you still loved me, I'm tired of games and know what I deserve, I don't want a playmate, I want to be heard.

 My weakness is empathy, I reach out to those who need, I'm drawn to those who are wounded,  want to help others who are burdened from the past and pain, but I don't want to live that way. I'm living in the present today. I finally know what I feel is right and the moment is all that matters, what I do with my day is enough and tomorrow is uncertain so it's pointless to worry or think about my father and how years ago he hurt me, I'm who I am right now and I love that I can breath, that my life is existing.

We could spend a decade figuring out what to do, but I really rather make love.....But that's not gonna happen today, I can't control you, make you move or tell you what to do, so this is when I have to turn off the wanting and let the opportunity for love to happen, whether it's from you or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment