Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

What it was like...

Remembrance....
I remember the day by the train, the sweet innocence blossoming and the mutual bliss...and curiosity.
Almost two years since you changed my world and heart..
So much responsibility for young lovers... Burdened with not enough.
I walked through the park with a red umbrella, talking on the phone...
The rain sprinkled lightly, I felt...I knew..
I told you. It went on from there.
The conversation could play in my mind..forever.
The day we were to part and I asked if you'd wait for me...
I felt a sadness..Tragedy. I didn't want to be away from you..Despite the little time I knew..
Tears run down my cheak as I remember...Will I ever? I think not...
 I turn to god...And ask why? He does not answer me.
Why so much feeling? I love him. I always have and will...

::sobs::

No comments:

Post a Comment