Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Forty two days, amazing how fast it came and how you are dying to break,
Free from the sun, you hide in the shade behind a tree that's covered in bugs.
That crawled over me, under my dress they were attracted to my scent and that's when...
I whispered your name and could no longer breath.

No longer breath..Simply.
Do not despair. I don't need air.
My energy fields are vibrant enough to cover miles to the sea,
I am surrounded in light, despite what the world tells me.

Twenty miles on the concrete, wind broke straight through me,
I feel a secret integrity...Empowered by my beauty...
No smoke from the gun, it hasn't been shot,
It will. I will. I am my own weapon.
I'm nice, I care, but I am protective.
The big bad wolf can't blow my house down.
He can't even see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment