Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I open my eyes and see a blurry figure in the distance,
A smudge on my lens in the form of a man.
I close my eyes and see a clear picture of someone I loved,
A smudge in my mind that I see occasionally...

I pray for guidance and peace.
I live for this day..I ask for forgiveness. 
I'm fortunate to believe. I'm happy to fulfill..

I long for something, a feeling. A touch...Purity. 

The light has descended upon my family, prevail. 
The time has passed quickly, I am finally free.
I am blessed to have my loves, they are my extension...
I am waiting for someone, not sure what he will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment