Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Friday, November 2, 2012

I have this broken heart and I'm falling apart,
Can't seem to stitch it back together...
And I fall off track, I can't relax,
This track is a trek and I'm falling down the mountain!
My head can't take the heat, so I play my life on repeat...
Slipping down....down...until I'm under the ground.

I rise to the surface, and push through the dirt...
Once again I am unearthed.
I look at the sky and wonder..Why?...and why again?
This formation of love is not just story, it was embedded in my chest two years ago.

Faith and hope I can't ignore....nor you I don't belong to..or?
So I talk...I speak what's on my mind..Could my words fulfill or deplete you?
I wilt when I'm starved and I am, are you?
My passions run dry, all the hurt I've kept inside is dry.
I have no tears, they've dried as though I've died.

All this angst comes from truth....
Yet here I am again spilling my guts, breaking my bones....bleeding my heart for you.
Tide pulls me in...pulls me under...I'm waiting for you.
I'm crazy for you.
My love is for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment