Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our minds have so much control of what we are. And do...feel. I am day and night, sunrise? I don't know. I thought I was insane.. Facing who you are and looking back at how you've behaved is hard.  It's like you lived this fantasy and thought you were A-okay and then you are slapped with a reality that you are a little crazy. Denying and such. And here we are, totally chill. It's kind of weird how that happened. Over the last few months I've been hit pretty hard with depression and everything going wrong in my life. It's like this viscous circle on repeat. A few weeks ago, I hit a point where I was done, about to throw in towel and say "you've won" to whatever I felt was dumping me with bad ju ju. And then I got out of it, like usual. One of my thoughts were black momma for some reason. Only this time it wasn't because I was fighting for my life, I just literally told my body and mind " you've got to let go, because if you don't, your gonna die ". I haven't let things raise my blood pressure since then. I don't want to be sick or stressed about simple problems or even big problems. So, I'm not. And same goes for everything. The result has been great. I feel like my energy has returned and for that, people respond to me differently, peacefully...Now if I could only fix the world...Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment