Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Monday, November 26, 2012


thoughts in one minute.

and then there was the blame game. it's my fault. I need to clean up my own mess..threats.....bull shit. I like how as soon as I'm content, I am thrown a bunch of drama. But I don't care. I've got apples and persimmons and a cup of tea. yeah, tea. and connor and evelyn are with me. and i am lucky to have a warm, soft blanket and Xanax.  and a costco membership. and I have a nice looking face. and even though I am hated by some, I can sleep at night..and dream...and rest. and wake up. Is this real? Yep. I don't wanna be a sheep anymore. I'm an indian giver.


No comments:

Post a Comment