Most of my inspiration is from sadness...When I write, I create a release..I have no intention of causing depression from my poetry, if anything I appreciate the ability to express it.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm feeling super weird lately. I think Christianity has made me insane. I understand the principles, sure and I experienced the holy spirit, something I hadn't felt since I was younger...And it's like this knowing, this comfort and understanding, but now living it and balancing it is bothering me and with that being said, it's like I'm Satan or something. I don't mind Church, it's positive and the place has a good feeling and praising the lord is awesome, but saying that makes me feel stupid. I don't know what I'm supposed to do about that. And I miss my Tarot cards. Haha....I don't care, I still associate with what I know. I believe in God, but do I believe in rules? To an extent. I believe in your own free will...I believe in aliens. And I don't care what anyone thinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment